Marketing phrases can inspire and attract customers, so many people use inspirational digital marketing phrases in Instagram bios, websites, and advertising campaigns.
In short, digital marketing catchphrases can inspire, attract customers and motivate a purchase in the business environment.
That's why many professionals who depend on creativity resort to digital marketing impact phrases to come up with new ideas.
However, in addition to marketing quotes, there are several inspirational phrases from other areas that also add up to creativity and other motivations.
So, in this article I'm going to introduce you to marketing phrases to attract customers, use in Instagram biography, on your website, in your advertising campaigns and wherever else you want.
What is an inspirational phrase?
In short, an inspiring phrase can direct you to a reflection on your life, your website, your attitudes, etc.
Thus, advertising and marketing phrases can inspire, motivate, drive a mindset and other purposes.
45 marketing phrases for businesses and entrepreneurs
Check below, 45 marketing phrases for companies and entrepreneurs to inspire their employees and their customers.
5 marketing phrases
- “The new marketing is to educate, interact and talk to understand the customer” — Rafael Rez;
- “Marketing is not about your agency winning awards. It's about your company winning business” — David Meerman Scott;
- “The best way to persuade people is with your ears, listening to them” — Dean Rusk;
- “Ten years ago, marketing effectiveness depended on the weight of your wallet, but today, marketing effectiveness depends on the size of your brain” — Brian Halligan;
- “Satisfying customers is no longer enough, so you have to delight them” — Philip Kotler.
12 Inbound Marketing phrases
- “Content builds relationships. Relationships are based on trust. Trust generates revenue” — Andrew Davis;
- “If you have more money than brains, you should focus on interrupt marketing, however, if you have more brains than money, you should focus on Inbound Marketing” — Guy Kawasaki;
- “One way to sell to a consumer in the future is to get their permission in advance” — Seth Godin;
- “Today, to connect with shoppers, you need to stop pushing your message and start attracting your customers, after all, the rules of marketing have changed and the key to winning is to use that change to your advantage” — Braian Halligan e Dharmesh Shah;
- “Delight your audience with content that provides experiences” — Robert Rose;
- “The only way to succeed in content marketing is to make your reader say: This was written for me.” — Jamie Turner;
- “You need to create good content, useful content, enjoyable and inspiring.” — Ann Handley;
- “Good content is the best sales tool in the world.” — Marcus Sheridan;
- “One of the best ways to sabotage your content is not to tie it to your goals, so know why you are creating content.” — Ellen Gomes;
- “When creating content, be the best answer to what people are looking for on the internet.” — Andy Crestodina;
- “Companies that used to use the media to deliver information became the media” — Andrew Nachison;
- "If you are relevant to the audience, they will pay attention to you." —Martha Gabriel.
10 social media marketing phrases
- “Content is Fire, Social Media is Gasoline” — Jay Baer;
- “Don't use social media to impress people, use it to impact them” — Dave Willis;
- “It's a dialogue, not a monologue, after all, social media is more like a telephone than a television” — Amy Jo Martin;
- “Behind all the tweeting, sharing and buying, there is a person, so care more about the person than the sharing” — Shafqat Islam;
- “Social media doesn't transform your business overnight. Therefore, it can take months to see any real growth or measurable results. But that doesn't mean it's not working. It just takes time.” —Jenn Herman;
- “Social media is about people. Not about your company.” — Matt Goulart;
- “Twitter is not a technology. It's a conversation and it's happening with or without you.” — Charlene Li;
- “Create something people want to share.” — John Jantsch;
- “Social media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” — Brian Solis;
- “Social networks are relationship channels. Relationships are business in disguise.” — André Damasceno.
9 SEO phrases
- "Transition words and keyword research only help if your content is focused on the user's pain" — Lucas Ferraz;
- “The aim is not to make your links look natural, the aim is for your links to be natural.” — Matt Cutts;
- “In 2004, good SEO made you great on the web, however in 2014, good SEO is the result of being great on the web.” — Rand Fishkin;
- “If you're not putting relevant content in relevant places, then you don't exist.” — Gary Vaynerchuk;
- “It's not SEO's job to get a pig to fly, but it's SEO's job to genetically re-engineer the site to make it an eagle.” — Bruce Clay;
- “Sponsored links can live isolated in a company. SEO is everything!” — Seth Besmirtnik;
- “The best way to find your customer is to be found by them.” — Conrado Adolpho;
- “Being first is easy, difficult is being relevant.” — Gustavo Zanotto;
- “Don't build links, build relationships.” —Rand Fishkin.
4 digital marketing impact phrases
- “Inspiration is the most important part of digital strategy.” — Paull Young;
- "The goal of marketing is to understand the consumer so well that the product or service fits him and sells itself." — Peter Drucker;
- “Marketing without data is like driving with your eyes closed.” — Dan Zarrella;
- “Content is why the search starts in the first place.” — Lee Odden.
5 marketing phrases for sales
- "Make a customer, not a sale." — Katherine Barchetti;
- “Increasingly, consumers are associating the brand not with the message but with the entire experience surrounding the product or service.”—Bryan Eisenberg;
- “Stop selling and start helping.” — Zig Ziglair;
- “The easiest way to get someone's attention is to break a pattern.” — Dan Chip Heath;
- "If you're not taking care of your customer, your competitor will." — Bob Hooey.
In short, phrases from digital marketing, inbound marketing, social media and other areas of advertising not only help to inspire but change the mindset, attract customers and motivate a purchase.
Thus, Instagram digital marketing phrases can also be used on other platforms, depending on the chosen strategy and approach.
Finally, I hope you enjoyed this collection of inspirational marketing quotes.