Currently, there are several ways to download Youtube video in MP3 and MP4 to mobile phone and computer.
In short, Youtube is the largest video platform in the world, not only in terms of the number of videos but also in terms of the number of users.
In addition, it is possible to watch videos on Youtube from any device, be it mobile, tablet or computer.
However, if you don't pay for Youtube Premium to be able to download the videos to watch without internet, you need to resort to some YouTube video download program.
After all, assuming you travel and run out of internet, having some videos saved to watch can be the solution to boredom.
That's why downloading Youtube video with good quality is a great way out, especially if your computer or cell phone has a lot of free space.
This way, you can download Youtube video in 4k, Ultra HD, Full HD, HD, 480p, 360p, 240p and 144p.
However, there is an exception when a download link is available within the video itself.
Even so, it is against Youtube policy to download a video and post it to your private channel without proper authorization from the creator.
Otherwise, both the video and the channel can be deleted through a feature called Strike.
Why download Youtube video?
In short, there are several reasons to download a video from Youtube, check out some of them:
- Edit videos to assemble compilations;
- Create a cut channel;
- Generate quote mini videos or supplementary materials for a video you produced.
After all, by generating viral videos, it is possible to get more views on Youtube.
Also, Youtube is a great way to make money on the internet.
How to Download Youtube Video in 7 Ways
Learn some ways to download Youtube videos and save them to your computer or mobile phone.
How to download Youtube video without program?
Nowadays, there is more than one site to download Youtube video through the link without having to install anything, check out the most famous ones below.
- Clip converter.
These are the best options to download Youtube video online without having to install any application.
How to download videos on Youtube Premium?
According to Google Help Center, learn how to save videos using Youtube Premium:
- First, open a video in the Youtube app on mobile or tablet;
- Then click the download button;
- Then select the quality you want download the video;
- Finally, wait for the “Save” icon to appear.
How to download Youtube video for Android phone?
If you are looking for a Youtube video download app on Android, check out the best options below.
- Videoder: available for Android;
- TubeMate: available for Android;
- All Video Downloader: available for Android.
How to download Youtube video to iPhone?
To save Youtube videos on iPhone, follow the step by step below:
- First, open the video you want;
- Then, click on the share option and go to the “Copy Link” option;
- Then, enter the site YT1s clicking here;
- Finally, paste the video link and wait for the download.
How to download Youtube video in MP3?
The method of how to download Youtube videos in MP3 is simple, so please follow the step by step:
- First, enter the video you want to download;
- Then go to the share option and copy the video link;
- Enter the site y2mate clicking here;
- Then paste the video link and select the MP3 option;
- Finally, just click on the “Download” option. li>
How to download Youtube video in MP4?
To download MP4 video from Youtube, follow the steps below.
- First, open the video you want to download;
- Then copy the video link via the share button;
- Go to the website Clip Converter clicking here;
- Then paste the video link and check the “MP4 Video” option;
- Finally, click the “Download” option.
How to download Youtube video in AVI?
- Open the video and copy the link;
- Go to the Online Video Converter website by clicking here;
- Paste the video link and select the AVI format;
- Finally, just wait for the download to finish.
4 apps to download Youtube video
Check out 4 apps to download videos quickly and easily.
Snaptube is one of the most popular Android apps for those who want to download videos.
The app is simple and straightforward, it's easy to learn how to use it.
Also, with Snaptube, you can save videos from different platforms, such as: Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, Vevo and Instagram.
Snaptube even provides a player that allows you to listen to all downloaded material inside the app.
VDownloader is an application that allows you to download videos on Vine, Twitch, Twitter, Youtube and Vimeo.
VDownloader is available for Windows and Mac OS in free and paid version.
Among the download options, there are: MP3, MP4 AVI, 3GP, MPG, PSP, 4K and others.
3. Video Grabber
Video Grabber is a very famous app for saving videos.
In general, you can use it installed on Android or iPhone and computer via browser.
Among the options, the Video Grabber is one of the most complete, being able to use it to save videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Vevo, Crunchyroll, VK, Twitch, Dailymotion and many others.
In addition, the app allows you to record your screen, edit videos and much more.
Download options are available in the following formats: MP3, WEBM, WMV, 3GP, FLV, MP4, AVI, etc.
Videoder is also a very popular application on Android and by computer and notebook users.
With Videoder, you can download YouTube playlists, videos in 4k, 2k and Full HD.
Finally, the app allows you to search for videos directly through the system, which makes the whole process easier.
In short, there are several ways to download a video on the internet, especially on Youtube, as it is the largest video platform in the world.
In addition, there are websites and apps that allow you to download videos from various websites, such as: Youtube, Twitch, Facebook, Vimeo, Vevo, Instagram and others.
So, don't break the platform rules, as both the video and the channel can be deleted.